Monday, May 3, 2010

Its Finally Here

Gladys Tabor said,    "Spring; although a violent season, never ceases to remind us of new life, yet not life associated with violence. Tentative wildlife make their first appearance, the rivers rumbling, ground shaking journey awakening those even in the deepest slumber. Spring rivers, ever mindful of mountainous thaws, may rage; but upon close observation of the mushy, centuries old banks can be found the peaceful up cropping of new life. Wild crocus poke their brave first tentacles of leaves through dank mud, while mint and wild onions await a more sure, less torrid occasion to make an appearance."

6 comments:

  1. It's certainly come this year with a vengeance, hasn't it? Floods, tornadoes, earthquakes. And by the way, thanks for becoming a follower on my little blog home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog so much I have added it to my favorites. Will also link it to my blogroll. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not related to Gladys but do so agree. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Related or not, just as entertaining, you are on my fave list Ms. Tabor, must be something with the name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I've been enjoying your writing very much. Your story of Mr. and Mrs. Dalton was so sad. :( ... Your kitty cats are adorable. I have three I love dearly. xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You so much.

    I am not yet admitting to exactly how many cats own me.

    Pleading the fifth here.

    ReplyDelete